Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
- (Tightens pores + Removes sebum + Exfoliates dead skin cells + Offers deep cleansing + Enhances skin tone + Provides cooling effects)
- This clay mask with its supervolcanic cluster capsules powerfully absorbs sebum to intensively resolve pore concerns.
- Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It's categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
- (Contains 6,020 mg of Jeju volcanic clay)
- Strong removal of sebum thanks to the Super volcanic capsules.
- As the capsule bursts, the mask exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. The AHA ingredient chemically exfoliates and smoothes out skin.
- Clear, Contracted, and Refreshed Pores!
- The strong absorption of sebum and the cooling effect of the clay refreshes the skin and contracts pores.
What else you need to know
- Supervolcanic clay vs Original volcanic clay
- Supervolcanic pore clay mask: Great for treating pores!
- Volcanic pore clay mask (Original): Great for controlling sebum!
- After cleansing, apply skin toner to refine skin texture and gently smooth over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area. After 10 minutes, gently roll using fingertips to rinse off with lukewarm water.
Water titanium dioxide, butylene glycol, volcanic ash, glycerin, silica, trehalose, kaolin, bentonite, polyvinyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zinc oxide (cl 77947), glyceryl sterate, cetearyl alcohol, juglans regia (walnut) shell power, camelllia sinensis leaf extract, citurs unshiu peel extract, opuntia coccinellifera fruit extract, orchid extract, camellia japonia leaf extract, pvp, peg-100 stearate, polysorbate 60, stearic acid, palmitic acid, hydrogenated vegetable oil, xanthan gum, iron oxides (cl 77499), zea mays (corn) starch, sorbitan stearate, polyacrylate-13, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, lactic acid, polyisobutene, menthoxypropanediol, ethylhexylglycerin, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, polysorbate 20, iron oxides (cl 77491), disodium edta, phenoxyethanol
Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use. Always recap after use. Use as quickly as possible after opening. Immediately rinse with water if it gets into your eyes.